Monday, May 12, 2008

Earthquake in Beijing - 12th May 2008 2:55PM

I thought I was dizzy, but then I looked up to the lights hanging on the ceiling was swinging. I told my colleague sitting in front of me : "Earthquake!"

Lasted about 1 - 2 minutes, I saw a lot of people outside of my office building here in Beijing, Dongcheng district.

I also heard from my other Chinese colleague that there's also major earthquake in Sichuan province, south of China.

This is the 3rd time I felt the tremor, but I think this is the worse one that I ever felt in Beijing. My building is on top of Beijing subway.
The unusual cold weather and wind also bring some chill in my spine.

Looked at the CNN website 1 minutes ago, and confirmed all the news.

Salam sejahtera from :
Dongcheng district, Beijing, China - 12th May 2008 2:55PM

1 comment:

nickysam said...

Earthquake was felt in the capital city of Beijing .The quake's death toll has passed 60,000, with nearly 25,000 missing. Whole towns have been rendered uninhabitable, and more than 5 million people where homeless.
------------------------
Nickysam
Viral marketing